Sunday, March 21

Welcome Reality.

Today was the last day of getting up late.
And I could cry.
I mean yes, going back to school after a break sucks and we all know that. But it never sucked that much, as it does here - I never felt so bad about going back to school. Probably because I waste my time there (I really do. Honestly.) But Yeah.
I talked to my parents today. Nothing extraordinary. Everything like allways.
And I still didn't finish my book, what makes me feel even more bad.
And I didn't do all the stuff I WANTED to do during my break what makes me feel even more bad.
Roooooaaaaaaar.
Sometimes I wish I would be a cat.

Mood: Bad. Very Bad. And tired.
Song of the day: Cruel Intentions - Simian Mobile Disco
Positive thing of the day: SUBWAY Veggi Delight :D
Negative thing of the day: chores. Buärks.
Quote of the day: Do I look like someone who wants to drop out of school and work for Burger King instead?
Days to go: 78-88

3 comments: