Sunday, May 9

When the sun goes down, I'm naked and hot.

I would write about alot of inappropriate stuff here, but Stace wants me to be nicer so... 3:)

First I have to mention that we discovered world's sexiest singer alive!

He is hot, wiry, full of sex appeal, blessed with his lovely body and mustaches, and loved around the world!
His name is... Gunther!


Now after you've seen these, you obviously see the sarcasm in my voice. (or my letters, you can't hear me, right?)

me and Stace have made last night some parody videos of his song Ding Dong Dong. Unfortunately, no one will be able to see them. Ever. :)


Now, my friend Nina is coming over today, we have to make food for our Spanish class. Gay. I know.
Especially because our cooking skills added together, from 0 to 10 are.. 0. I can imagine how will that look like. :D
I will post pictures later of my masterpiece :D

Song of the day - Ding Dong Dong. No, I'm kidding -_- It's The Clash - London Calling :P

No comments:

Post a Comment