Sunday, May 9

10 Questions, 51 Answers

10 Things I want:
A huge pile of Books
Even more Music
My time to be well spent
To have superpowers
To be lucky
To sleep a lot
To write
To own a magazine
A never ending supply of cookies
A masterplan for my life
9 Musicians/bands I love (in no specific order and randomly picked):
Kasabian
Unkle
The Smashing Pumpkins
Radiohead/Thom Yorke
Tocotronic
DĂșnĂ©
Led Zeppelin
Placebo
Queens Of The Stone Age
8 Things I do every day:
Sleeping
Eating
Breathing
Talking
Thinking
Listening to music
Surfing randomly in the internet
Taking a shower
7 Things I enjoy:
Yelling at people
Reading
Music
Laughing
Dancing
Art
Movies
6 Things that will allways win my heart:
Honesty
Thoughtfullness
Ambition
Independency
New ideas
Creativitiy
5 Favourites: Movie, Song, Book, Food, Season:
Answer invalid. Too many answer options.
4 Smells I enjoy:
Sea/Beach smell
Book smell
Fresh baked pasteries
Tea
3 Places I want to go:
Vienna
Texel
Home
2 Favourite holidays:
New Years
Chrsitmas
1 Person you'd marry on the spot:
I guess the right guy.
.
Mood: Weird. A little bit sad.
Song of the day: The Whitest Boy Alive - Inflation
Positive thing of the day: the bands I discovered today
Negative thing of the day: the rest?!
Quote of the day: If you take my sock you have to leave the pillows!
Days to go: 30-31

No comments:

Post a Comment